No products in the basket.
SR 10 Speaker
A full range, 2-way passive enclosure which is compact and provides a high output along with a smooth and dynamic reproduction. The cabinet can be used as a main speaker in small, near field applications or as a fill/delay element in multi enclosure systems. The wide coverage angle and the true constant directivity of the horn makes coverage of large audiences easy, the crossover design guarantees the perfect pattern matching of bass and compression drivers, avoiding secondary lobe creation.
- Continuous power (RMS): 250W
- Peak power: 1000W
- Maximum calculated SPL: 125dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 80Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 90°
- Vertical coverage: 80°
- LF transducer: 10"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Mounting options: Multiple 10mm rigging points and pre-prepared mounting points on rear for BRAC04 bracket
- Dimensions: 490 x 310 x 320mm
- Weight: 15.7kg