No products in the basket.
SpeakON Cable Connector NL2FX
2 pole cable connector, quick lock, integrated chuck type strain relief for cables 6 – 10mm diameter, intermates with 4-pole chassis connector and makes contact with +1/-1. Industry-standard connectors designed to operate in high current, inductive load environment of loudspeaker/amplifier connections. The cable connectors feature the traditional Neutrik chuck type cable clamp, a unique locking principle and touch proof contacts.
- Current rating 30 A rms continuous
- Reliable and robust, easy and fast to assemble
- Contacts are touch proof and meet all safety requirements (IEC, UL, CSA)
- Accurate and dependable twist lock latching system "Quick Lock"
- High impact material for insert and housing, long-lasting and dependable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cable
- Rated current per contact: 30 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 40 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Cable O.D. 6-10mm
- Wire size: 4mm