No products in the basket.
SM 15 Stage Monitor
The W Audio SM Passive Series are stage monitor loudspeakers designed to meet precise requirements in professional applications. The wide frequency response enables accurate reproduction of both vocals and instruments with a high gain before feedback, and provides excellent intelligibility at high output levels with low distortion and without colouration. The loudspeakers coaxially mounted high-frequency section, comprises of a diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn. The SM Series far exceeds the capabilities of conventional stage monitors while reproducing a uniform polar pattern both on and off axis helping reduce feedback. Low profile, robust birch ply cabinets with a durable, hard-wearing finish suitable for touring
- Continuous power (RMS): 300W
- Peak power: 1200W
- Coaxial speaker reduces feedback
- Maximum calculated SPL: 126dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.1kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 90°
- Vertical coverage: 90°
- LF transducer: 15"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Mounting options: 35mm top hat for pole mounting and multiple 10mm rigging points
- Dimensions: 420 x 610 x 500mm
- Weight: 25.6kg