No products in the basket.
SM 12 Stage Monitor
The W Audio SM Passive Series are stage monitor loudspeakers designed to meet precise requirements in professional applications. The wide frequency response enables accurate reproduction of both vocals and instruments with a high gain before feedback, and provides excellent intelligibility at high output levels with low distortion and without colouration. The loudspeakers coaxially mounted high-frequency section, comprises of a diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn. The SM Series far exceeds the capabilities of conventional stage monitors while reproducing a uniform polar pattern both on and off axis helping reduce feedback. Low profile, robust birch ply cabinets with a durable, hard-wearing finish suitable for touring.
- Continuous power (RMS): 250W
- Peak power: 1000W
- Coaxial speaker reduces feedback
- Maximum calculated SPL: 124dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.8kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 80°
- Vertical coverage: 80°
- LF transducer: 12"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Mounting options: 35mm top hat for pole mounting and multiple 10mm rigging points
- Dimensions: 365 x 500 x 445mm
- Weight: 16.9kg