No products in the basket.
Silencer (10 Pack) Bullet Pin Cap (SIL10)
Global Truss has developed the truss Silencer, a rubber damper that is simply pushed on to the end of a truss pin to reduce noise when assembling truss structures. A special rubber blend is being used in production which makes the Silencer flexible yet hard enough to transfer the force of the hammer effectively, and whilst preserving the material of the pin and the copper hammer. The Silencer has been designed to be left on the truss pins, whilst fitted to the truss, providing protection not only to the truss but also the surface it is sitting upon.
- For use with Global Truss Standard and PL series bullet pins
- It will decrease the volume when hammering truss pins by around 50% whilst dampening the high pitch frequencies significantly
- It offers camouflage when silver pins are used on black truss
- Dimensions: 10 x 17mmØ (per silencer)
- Weight: 0.03kg (per silencer)