No products in the basket.
The Pixel Bar is a bank of 504 LEDs which are grouped into 8 blocks, each contained in a heavy duty metal casing. Each block can be controlled independently and is made up from a mixture of red, green and blue LEDs. The Pixel Bar can be used as a replacement for the traditional light box to create a stunning focal point.
- 504 x 5mm LEDs (R: 168, G: 168, B:168)
- Beam angle: 25 degrees
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe (via DMX)
- DMX channels: 6/9/15/24 or 27 selectable
- Static colour, auto, sound active, master/slave and DMX modes
- 4 push button menu with LCD display
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- IEC power input/output
- Power consumption: 51W
- Power supply: 240V
- Dimensions: 809 x 135 x 100mm
- Weight: 4.2kg