No products in the basket.
TPix Strip 40 Controller MKII
This 48V system allows for greater cable lengths between TPix MKII controllers and TPix MKII strips. A host of built in macros can be triggered from the menu system or via DMX for simple operation, or for full pixel control, the Art-Net or Kling-Net protools may be used. The on-board network switch allows for the Art-Net or Kling-Net to be fully daisy chained for fast connection.
- DMX channels: 10/55 or 480 selectable
- Art-Net channels: 1920 (based on 16 strips of 120 channels each)
- 4 push button menu with LCD display
- 5-Pin XLR input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Ethercon input/output (Art-Net/Kling-Net)
- Four RJ45 sockets for outputs to TPix Strip
- Power consumption: 500W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F5A 250V
- Dimensions: 88 x 483 x 290mm
- Weight: 3.9kg