No products in the basket.
H07-RNF 2.5mm 18 Core Rubber Cable 100m
For more than 50 years the TITANEX® cable range has been recognised as the best choice for mobile and fixed installations in industrial environments. Robust yet flexible, the TITANEX® H07RN-F rubber cable range offers exceptional performance, ease-of-use, and withstands the toughest of conditions, such as hard-wearing environments, extreme temperatures and most chemicals. They are also suitable for public areas and temporary events such as festivals, concerts or sports competitions, where the cable is often laid directly on the ground with no protection.
- Please note: shipping charges may apply
- Oil resistant, flame retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2 standard
- Chemical resistant cross-linked elastomer insulation
- Bare copper conductors
- Operating temperature, range -25 to 55°C
- Maximum conductor temperature in service 90°C
- Commonly used with Socapex type 19-pin connections
- Cross section: 2.5mm²
- Perm current rating open air: 14A
- Max outer diameter: 30.9mm
- Weight per km: 1018kg
Inner Box Information
|Qty In Outer||0|