No products in the basket.
SY Cable Armoured Flexible Control Cable 16mm 5 Core Cable 100m
SY cable is designed to be used as interconnecting cable between fixed and mobile equipment in conveyors, assembly lines, production lines and machine tool manufacture where the galvanised steel wire braid armour gives excellent mechanical protection. It is commonly used in a wide number of industries including building and construction, rail and transport etc. This cable is also used by electricians in certain fixed installations where only light mechanical stress may occur. This cable is best suited to conditions indoors; it can also be used outdoors but should be protected.
- Please note: Shipping charges may apply
- Flame retardant according to VDE 0250 and BS EN/IEC 60332-1 standards
- Conductor: Stranded copper conductors
- Insulation: PVC
- Bedding: PVC
- Armouring: Galvanised steel wire braid armour
- Sheath: Transparent PVC
- Operating temperature range -15 to 70°C
- Cross section: 16mm²
- Max outer diameter: 25.2mm
- Weight per km: 1143kg
Inner Box Information
|Qty In Outer||0|