No products in the basket.
Adjustable Headset Mic – 4 Pole Mini XLR
Lightweight, omni-directional headset microphones suitable for use with most popular radio microphone beltpack systems. Designed for discretion, the headsets are constructed from small gauge components ensuring they are comfortable to wear. The adjustable boom allows the user to place the microphone capsule closer to the sound source helps to deliver clear, transparent audio.
- Adult Size – 16.5cm
- Type D: 4-pole mini-XLR suitable for Shure & Trantec
- Sweat drip ring
- Supplied with foam windshield
- Strain relief on all cable entry points
- Adjustable length boom with discrete 4 x 11mm capsule housing
- Frequency response:20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 1.5kO
- Sensitivity: -66dB (0dB=1V/microbar)
- Operating voltage: 1-10Vdc
|Qty In Outer||0|