No products in the basket.
13K2 2 x 6500W Amplifier
The Zenith amplifier range has been designed and engineered to work in demanding environments including installation and touring with military endurance. Oversized multi-speed fans and large heat sinks improve heat dissipation, while the SMPSU optimises the amplifiers efficiency whilst reducing the weight. Both power amplifiers feature high efficiency TD class technology for high power output to weight ratio, and are housed within compact 2U chassis. With up to 6500W per channel these power amplifiers are equipped with an extensive set of protection circuits for reliable operation.
- 2 channels
- Amplifier gain selectable (all channels) 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44dB (default gain 35dB)
- Level adjustment (per channel): front-panel potentiometer, detented from ∞ to 0dB
- Output bridge mode per two channel’s A and B bridge, A as the input source
- Cooling system: Three fans, airflow design from the front to the rear for temperature control
- Status indication: Signal present/high-impedance, output signal (-20dB, -15dB, -10dB and -4dB), Voltage Peak Limiter, Current Peak Limiter, Very High Frequency, High Temperature, Fault, Mute
- Power average limiter
- 2 x 2300Wrms @ 8Ω
- 2 x 4400Wrms @ 4Ω
- 2 x 6500Wrms @ 2Ω
- 1 x Bridge 8800Wrms @ 8Ω
- 1 x Bridge 13,000Wrms @ 4Ω
- VPL (Voltage Peak Limiter) per channel: Selectable
- VPL (Voltage Peak Limiter) when bridged: Selectable
- Input connectors: 3-Pin XLR, electronically balanced, captive mains input
- Output connectors: Neutrik speakON
- Inrush current draw: 5A max.
- Dimensions: 88 x 483 x 425mm
- Weight: 13kg