No products in the basket.
High-end passive enclosures with titanium compression horn drivers. The cabinets are constructed from robust birch ply with a durable hard-wearing finish and feature CNC machined pocket handles and a 35mm top hat for pole mounting. Several flying points are fitted for ease of cabinet installation. The Zenith series cabinets feature die-cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity helping deliver greater sonic accuracy. Enclosure features angled corners for use as wedge monitors.
- Continuous power (RMS): 350W
- Peak power: 1400W
- Maximum calculated SPL: 130dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 90°
- Vertical coverage: 60°
- Low frequency transducer: 15"
- High frequency transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Mounting options: 35mm top hat for pole mounting and multiple 10mm rigging points
- Dimensions: 740 x 485 x 493mm
- Weight: 32.3kg