No products in the basket.
High-end passive enclosures with titanium compression horn drivers. The cabinets are constructed from robust birch ply with a durable hard-wearing finish and feature CNC machined pocket handles and a 35mm top hat for pole mounting. Several flying points are fitted for ease of cabinet installation. The Zenith series cabinets feature die-cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity helping deliver greater sonic accuracy. Enclosure features angled corners for use as wedge monitors.
- Continuous power (RMS): 250W
- Peak power: 1000W
- Maximum calculated SPL: 126dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 65Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.1kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 80°
- Vertical coverage: 60°
- LF transducer: 10"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Mounting options: 35mm top hat for pole mounting and multiple 10mm rigging points
- Dimensions: 537 x 314 x 314mm
- Weight: 17.6kg