No products in the basket.
High-end passive enclosures with titanium compression horn drivers. The cabinets are constructed from robust birch ply with a durable hard-wearing finish and feature CNC machined pocket handles and a 35mm top hat for pole mounting. Several flying points are fitted for ease of cabinet installation. The Zenith series cabinets feature die-cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity helping deliver greater sonic accuracy.
- Continuous power (RMS): 120W
- Peak power: 480W
- Max. calculated SPL: 121dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 94dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response (-3dB): 80Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.0kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 90°
- Vertical coverage: 60°
- LF transducer: 8"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Mounting options: 35mm top hat for pole mounting and 2 x M8 rigging points on top, also pre-prepared mounting points on rear for BRAC03 bracket
- Dimensions: 435 x 267 x 275mm
- Weight: 9.7kg