No products in the basket.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information that we collect will be collected lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All this information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will remove or modify them promptly.
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information:
• contact details, shipping/billing address(es) and email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
• other information relevant to offers
What do we do with the information we gather
The information we require helps Prolight Concepts Group Ltd understand the users website experience and helps us to improve this experience.
• Internal records
• We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, offers and other information you may find of interest using the email address provided but only if prior consent has been given.
• We may, from time to time, also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you for this via email, phone, fax or mail. The information then may be used to help improve our products and services.
To whom we disclose your information
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. We may however provide your information to the following entities:
Business Partners – We may share your information with trusted business partners including Distributors. These may use your information to provide you with services that you request and provide you with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials.
Other parties when required by law;
We may disclose your information with other parties;
• to comply with the law or compulsory legal processes (search warrant or other court order)
• to protect the rights property and safety of Prolight Concepts Group Ltd and our business partners and customers
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
Security of the information you provide
We have put in place safeguards to keep your information provided online secure. The information you provide is kept private and stored secretly until a time it is no longer required or no longer has use to Prolight Concepts Group Ltd. We do this in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We advise that if you do not wish for cookies to be able to access your device you should take steps within your web browsers security to block all cookies from prolight.co.uk.
If you have any questions and/or comments about privacy you should email us directly at email@example.com
You statutory rights are not affected.