No products in the basket.
WE ARE RECRUITING!
We are an energetic, fast paced business in the Blackburn area who are recruiting for a variety of positions.
Video Content Creator/Videographer/Video Editor
We are looking for a charismatic Video Content Creator/Videographer/Video Editor to join our dynamic marketing team in our growing company based in Blackburn. We are a manufacturer and distributor of professional and innovative luminaires, audio equipment, truss and accessories, servicing the entertainment, professional installation, architectural and leisure markets.
This role calls for a talented all-rounder who is enthusiastic and capable of dealing with multiple projects at any one time; we are in a fast-paced environment and need someone who can react to this. They would be in front and behind the camera producing top notch videos and motion graphics to create slick and highly engaging content for various marketing channels including social media. The successful candidate would need to have the confidence to be on camera alongside being able to create, film and edit the footage, whilst also taking stills for use in promotion. We need someone to show a willing learn more skills in order to support the needs of the business.
- Producing and editing of product videos and motion graphics to ensure delivery of concepts are on track to meet deadlines and that content produced is in-line with the overall strategy
- Producing stills at the same time as filming
- Posting content to the relevant platforms; the website, YouTube and social media
- Product photography
- MUST have experience and the charisma to be on camera showcasing products
- MUST have experience in filming/video editing/video production
- MUST have experience using the Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Social Media content creation and posting
- Experience of Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K plus switcher and Sony SLR (or equivalents)
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- A team player
- Open to learn about the products we distribute
Advantageous, but not essential:
- Experience using the Adobe creative suite mainly in Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Photography and image editing (in particular product photography)
- Have knowledge of products in industry
- Creative writing
- Experience using the Microsoft office suite
You will usually work a basic 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. However, late finishes and weekend work may be required occasionally, especially as deadlines approach or if we have off-site content that is required.
Depending on experience
If you have the right experience and would love to join our successful team, please email with an up-to-date CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If successful for an interview, you may be asked to do a short demo of your skills in front of and behind the camera. And if successful for second interview, asked to edit a short video in Premier Pro.
Repair and Service Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Repair and Service Engineer to join our technical team – The ideal candidate should have experience, and be able to fault find and service a wide variety of lighting products used within the events and entertainment industry, along with being able to assist customers with technical queries. The successful candidate will need to be friendly and accommodating whilst having experience of;
– Fault finding to PCB level
– Good knowledge of industry control protocols
– Meeting timely deadlines repairing equipment
– Testing incoming, investigative, post repair
– Producing reports on customer repairs
– Communicating fault analysis clearly to support continuous improvement
– Assisting with the design and QC of new products
– Assisting customers with technical enquiries
– Experience using computers for daily tasks eg email correspondence
– You will also be required to use our ERP system to update RMA tickets etc (training provided)
You will usually work a basic 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. However, late finishes and weekend work may be required occasionally, especially as deadlines approach.
We offer a competitive salary which is negotiable based on experience, a modern working environment, spacious offices, free parking and pension scheme.
If you have the right experience and would love to join our successful team, please email with an up-to-date CV attached to email@example.com.