No products in the basket.
WE ARE RECRUITING!
We are an energetic, fast paced business in the Blackburn area who are recruiting for a variety of positions.
Firstly, we are looking for an experienced Repair and Service Engineer to join our technical team – The ideal candidate should have experience, and be able to fault find and service a wide variety of lighting products used within the events and entertainment industry, along with being able to assist customers with technical queries. The successful candidate will need to be friendly and accommodating whilst having experience of;
– Fault finding to PCB level
– Good knowledge of industry control protocols
– Meeting timely deadlines repairing equipment
– Testing incoming, investigative, post repair
– Producing reports on customer repairs
– Communicating fault analysis clearly to support continuous improvement
– Assisting with the design and QC of new products
– Assisting customers with technical enquiries
In addition, we are looking for dynamic individuals, capable of dealing with many different duties to support the business within our Sales Team, the main focus of this role is dealing with sales enquiries and processing orders. Experience in the industry is advantageous but not a necessity. Ideally suited to people who are outgoing, build relationships with ease and are used to working in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates should have the following key skills;
– A professional telephone manner
– Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
– Effective time management
– Ability to multitask
– Excellent listening skills and natural empathy
– A genuine passion for customer service
– An openness to feedback and confidence working with others
We are also looking to recruit experienced Warehouse Operatives, who are reliable and can work independently. Attention to detail and accuracy are vital.
– Working in a warehouse environment, keeping it safe, tidy and organised
– Loading and unloading materials
– Picking orders
– Checking and packing picked orders
– Wrapping pallets
– Manual handling
We offer a competitive salary which is negotiable based on experience, a modern working environment, spacious offices, free parking and pension scheme.
If you have the right experience and would love to join our successful team, please email with an up to date CV attached to email@example.com