No products in the basket.
TM 80 Twin Handheld UHF System (863.0Mhz/864.0Mhz)
TM series wireless microphones are fixed frequency UHF twin handheld radio microphones. Outstanding vocal reproduction and stable wireless connectivity allow freedom of movement on stage. These systems offer crystal clear sound reproduction and rock solid reliability. Metal bodied transmitters feature ergonomic design with a rugged housing to stand up to the rigours of the road. Supplied with a foam lined carry case for protection during transit. The systems flexibility may be increased by purchasing the additional TM 80BP Belt Pack Kit comprising of a belt pack transmitter plus headset microphone and lavalier microphone to be used in place of the handheld transmitter.
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- Dual antenna receiver for improved RF reception
- Fixed frequency
- LCD receiver and transmitter displays
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced MIX output
- Frequency response (handheld): 40Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter battery configuration: 2 x 1.5V AA (not supplied)
- Audio output level: 400mV
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Receiver power supply: 17V DC (mains adaptor supplied)
- 1U half width receiver
- System in case dimensions: 320 x 430 x 100mm
- System in case weight: 2.9kg