No products in the basket.
SM 15A Stage Monitor
The W Audio SM Active Stage monitor series features exceptional design and the highest quality components in a small to medium loudspeaker enclosure. Designed for outstanding performance, the monitors have an advanced amplifier design, high power-handling speaker components, EQ sections designed specifically for the speakers and separate speaker processing for both highs and lows. Durable construction with extensive bracing also ensures that this two-way active, bi-amped monitor enclosure will withstand wear and tear in both installation and portable applications.
- Output power: 500W
- Coaxial speaker reduces feedback
- Maximum calculated SPL: 126dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 50HZ - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 60HZ - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.5kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 90°
- Vertical coverage: 90°
- LF transducer: 15"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Input connections: 2 x balanced XLR for line/mic
- Output connections: Balanced XLR
- Mounting options:35mm top hat for pole mountingMultiple 10mm rigging points
- Other features:Independent level control for line and microphone inputs Master level control for EQ Robust birch ply cabinets with a durable hardwearing finish
- Power supply: 240V
- Dimensions: 420 x 610 x 515mm
- Weight: 24.3kg