No products in the basket.
SM 12A Stage Monitor
The W Audio SM Active Stage monitor series features exceptional design and the highest quality components in a small to medium loudspeaker enclosure. Designed for outstanding performance, the monitors have an advanced amplifier design, high power-handling speaker components, EQ sections designed specifically for the speakers and separate speaker processing for both highs and lows. Durable construction with extensive bracing also ensures that this two-way active, bi-amped monitor enclosure will withstand wear and tear in both installation and portable applications. Low profile, robust birch ply cabinets with a durable, hardwearing finish suitable for touring or installation.
- Amplifier power (RMS): 350W + 50W
- Maximum calculated SPL: 125dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 80°
- Vertical coverage: 80°
- LF transducer: 12"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Input connections: 2 x balanced XLR for line/mic
- Output connections: Balanced XLR
- Mounting options: 35mm top hat for pole mounting and multiple 10mm rigging points
- Power supply: 240V
- Dimensions: 365 x 500 x 460mm
- Weight: 16.2kg