No products in the basket.
A compact, gooseneck microphone ideally suited to capturing speech and vocals in live sound environments. Rugged construction, coupled with a flexible gooseneck section is well suited to lectern use. The electret condenser capsule features a super cardiod pickup pattern for increased gain before feedback.
- 3-Pin XLR connection
- Supplied with foam windshield
- 9-52V phantom power
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL: 119dB @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: -55dB (0dB=1V/microbar)
- Impedance: 250O
- Signal to noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Dynamic range: 99dB, 1kHz @ Max SPL
- Dimensions: 19Ø x 288mm
- Weight: 0.1kg
|Qty In Outer||0|