No products in the basket.
Low profile, versatile boundary microphone designed to pick up speech and vocals either on stage or in conference environments. Ideally suited to capture audio across large areas, the microphone can be mounted onto walls, desks or stage edges.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Back electret microphone capsule
- 3-Pin mini-XLR connection
- 5m 3-Pin mini-XLR to 3-Pin XLR cable
- 11-52V phantom power
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: -58dB (0dB=1V/microbar)
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Signal to noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Dimensions: 15 x 90 x 120mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
Inner Box Information
|Qty In Outer||0|