No products in the basket.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information that we collect will be collected lawfully in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. All this information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will remove or modify them promptly.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time and for any reason and advise that the user checks back for updates to this policy regularly. Changes that are made to this policy will be posted on the site and will apply as soon as they are posted. By accessing or using our services after we have placed such a notice, you consent to the changes identified in the updated policy. To see when the policy was last updated check the effective date at the bottom of the policy.
Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you when:
• you take a service or product from us
• you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us
• you sign up to receive promotions of our products and services
We may take this information from you in a number of ways:
• Telephone (both fixed and mobile)
• In person
What information we may collect about you (if applicable):
• Contact details, shipping/billing address(es)
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to promotions
Use of information
The information you provide or we hold about you may be used by us, the Prolight Concepts Group Ltd:
• For internal purposes/records
• To improve our products and services
• To possibly periodically send promotional emails about new products, offers and other information you may find of interest using the email address provided but only if prior consent has been given or you have subscribed to receive them
• To, from time to time, use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you for this via email, phone or mail. The information then may be used to help improve our products and services.
Disclosure of information
We will not disclose, sell or share your information to third parties for their independent marketing or business purposes without your prior consent.
We may however provide your information to the following entities:
We may share your information with trusted business partners including Distributors, to provide you with products and services that you have requested. They may then provide you with information, promotional materials, advertisements and other materials to service your requirements.
Other parties when required by law;
• To comply with the law or compulsory legal processes (search warrant or other court order).
• To protect the rights, property and safety of Prolight Concepts Group Ltd and our business partners and customers.
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
Security of information
We have put in place safeguards to keep your information provided online secure. The information you provide is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or no longer has use to Prolight Concepts Group Ltd. We do this in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25th May 2018.
3rd Party Websites links
We advise that if you do not wish for cookies to be able to access your device you should take steps within your web browsers security to block all cookies from www.prolight.co.uk.
If you would like further information or have any questions about this policy, or you wish to enquire about the data we hold about you, please contact us directly via one of the following. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Tel: 01254 704111
Prolight Concepts Group Ltd, Perseverance Mill, Olive Lane, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 3DQ (UK)